top of page
24 CBD Benefits
& Effects (Cannabidiol)
1) CBD Fights Against Cancer
2) CBD Reduces Inflammation and Autoimmunity
CBD Can Blunt Th1 and Th2 Dominance
CBD Helps with Th17 Dominance
3) CBD May Protect Against Neurodegenerative Diseases
4) CBD May Relieve Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
5) CBD Has Therapeutic Potential for Schizophrenia
6) CBD Helps with Epileptic Seizures
7) CBD Reduces Anxiety
8) CBD Relieves Pain
9) CBD May Be Beneficial for Rheumatoid Arthritis
10) Cannabidiol Relieves Nausea and Increases Appetite
11) Cannabidiol Lowers Incidence of Diabetes
12) Cannabidiol May Promote Heart Health
13) Cannabidiol May Treat Depression
14) Cannabidiol May Help with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
15) Cannabidiol May Protect Against Bacteria
16) Cannabidiol May Protect Against Mad Cow Disease
17) Cannabidiol Promotes Bone Growth
18) CBD Reduces Dyskinesia
19) Cannabidiol May Help with Insomnia
20) Cannabidiol May Be Effective for Treating Substance Use Disorders
21) Cannabidiol May Help with Quitting Smoking
22) Cannabidiol May Provide Treatment for Acne
23) Cannabidiol May Play a Role in Psoriasis
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of over 80 cannabinoids, which are natural compounds found in Cannabis sativa – the marijuana plant .
CBD and delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are the 2 main active compounds found in the cannabis plant and are therefore the most recognized and studied.
Unlike THC, CBD does not produce psychoactive effects and it seems to have a natural protection against the marijuana high.
CBD has shown promising results as a treatment for a variety of conditions, many of which are otherwise not treatable .
CBD in doses larger than conventional therapy can enhance the effect of THC.
bottom of page